May 6, 2008

Engagement

In finding these old CDs, I also found all our engagement pictures. It was a pleasant little photo shoot, presided over by J Boyd, a fine photographer. In thinking of others who will soon be doing this, I am reminded of the commonality of the casualness of today's society. In any event, here are some more pictures from my find.

3 comments:

Sandra Batterton said...

Very nice! What a good looking couple!

Shae said...

Those are great pictures! You make such a good-looking couple. (I would say cute...but that's for little kids, right?) :)

stacey said...

I am happy to report that the first picture in this post was neither printed nor mailed to anyone.

Oh, and Jeff, thanks for making them small so we can't see the gaps in my teeth that were in the process of being closed up this time 3 years ago. :)