Apr 27, 2008

Follow up on Facebook

So, no one tried to add me as a friend as a result of my last post--I think. That is fine. However, the morning after I posted the Facebook post on this blog, two friends from high school who I am willing to bet big money do not read this blog tried to add me as friends. It was really weird. So, I have to theories. First, maybe they do read my blog. If so, if they could please admit it in a comment, I would appreciate it. Second, I also added a picture of myself to my Facebook account. Maybe there is some mechanism that activity on an account will make Facebook list you as a "people you might know" person, they saw that, and clicked on the "add as a friend" link. Who knows. If anyone has any other ideas how these two folks may have added me the morning after this post, I would appreciate your input.

2 comments:

the firths said...

just now read about your experiment- i've just now offered up one more data point for your record. regarding your mysterious day-after phenomenon...

http://correlation-causality.blogspot.com/

Tawsha said...

Hi! I'm just getting around to updating our blog and I found your comment and your blog!! This is a great way to keep in touch! Hope you're all doing well!

ps. I'm adding you to our blog