May 10, 2008

Engaged

So, my little brother is engaged, or at least he will be within a couple minutes. I went up to South Fork campground, where he is doing the deed, to set things up. There were a lot of people there where he wanted me to set things up, so, I found a little bit more secluded area. Here are some pictures of where the deed will be done (or has been done). The plan was for him to ask at 9:07, and it is now 9:02, so unless the anticipation got to him and he could not wait, then he should still be unengaged. But, not for long.

4 comments:

Sandra Batterton said...

And I hope Kevin knows you are spreading the good news.

Jeff said...

I dont think he minds if the three people that read this blog know.

Dan Cummings said...

Ahem, four, thank you very much...

stacey said...

Wow, amazing how many people are reading this later at night. Congrats to Kevin & Tess! :)