May 15, 2008
L'ovedbaby!
A long time ago, in a blogosphere far, far away, I won a March giveaway at An Ordinary Life. This giveaway was for a $100 gift voucher to spend at L'ovedbaby. Well, I finally used the voucher on Monday. Today the UPS truck stopped by with my goodies so I figured I'd better share my good fortune as much as I could, virtually of course.
I mostly got some clothes for Jacob since I don't have much left for him to grow into for the next few months (Size 9-12 months) and there were so many options for the summer. I would take pictures of him with the clothes on, but he fell asleep right after I opened the box a little bit ago.
So, I'll just have to say that I got three pairs of the sleeveless overalls and three of the sleeveless bodysuits. I also picked up one of L'ovedbaby's nursing shawls as a gift for my sister to use with Baby #4 (she already knows about it, so I'm not ruining a surprise or anything). Everything looks so great, comfortable for Jacob and versatile for my sister. My only regret was that I didn't have enough money to get a nursing shawl for myself since it really does look & feel as fabulous as the website describes. Maybe next time!
L'ovedbaby at first seemed like an interesting name for a company to me, but then I found out that the owner is Sharon Oved. What a fun play on words, to add that apostrophe. And even cuter, I think: the long sleeved outfits and bodysuits don't have gloves, they are "gl'oved" instead.
Thanks again to Sharon and Kristin for putting together a great giveaway a few months back. I had so much fun picking out all the things I did for Jacob! I'll be sure to post a picture when he is awake...
Image from www.lovedbaby.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is wonderful! Oh thank you so much you are too kind! I really hope you enjoy and thank you for the thank you. ;)
Post a Comment