So, a couple days back, I got an unexpected package in the mail. It was full of Don
Loper ties. For those of you not familiar with Don
Loper ties, you should be ashamed of yourself. I shall only say that Don
Loper ties are perhaps the classiest ties on earth. Here I am with one of my new ties, and with Jacob (in his candy cane suit). Notice Jacob marveling at the tie, and wondering why he cant have a wardrobe so classy.
Thank you Don
Loper tie sender!!
4 comments:
You are so welcome!!!!! It looks very nice on you.Jacob is looking especially fine in his candy cane suit.
Jacob is so big! Ahhh! I love watching kids go from bald to hairy. Em misses her buddy.
hey- when are you guys moving out here?
-brady
Well... you had me so curious about the Don Loper ties that I went right to google and read all about them! You've got me thinking for Father's Day, for sure!
And about your comment on my blog about Leany!!... well, I did have another story about a mom of a friend of Audrey and Jane's when they were young (about 8 and 10). Well, the mom was very funny, and also very OPEN with her daugher. So one day the mom said to me, in front of Audrey, Jane and her daughter, "I just love LONG and LEAN men like Matt." Matt happened to be the girls' swim coach. I knew the mom meant this in a sexy, attractive way. Of course the girls didn't have a clue... but they started calling him Long & Lean!!!! (never to his face, thank God). NOW they know what the mom meant, and we still laugh about it all the time!!!!
Again, love the ties!!!!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues
Post a Comment