February 20
March 20
April 20
I love watching him chunk up!! It is so cute. He is getting so big! We hope to see you next month.
So cute, it is fun to see the pictures all together.
Fun pictures! I think he changed the most between Janaury and February...he went from looking "baby", to looking "little boy"!
He's getting so big! He's SUCH a cute little baby!
What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love watching him chunk up!! It is so cute. He is getting so big! We hope to see you next month.
So cute, it is fun to see the pictures all together.
Fun pictures! I think he changed the most between Janaury and February...he went from looking "baby", to looking "little boy"!
He's getting so big! He's SUCH a cute little baby!
What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him. :)
Post a Comment