May 11, 2008

Parking!

I think that when you go to the park it should be called parking. That said, Jacob & I ventured to a park off of Geneva Rd the other day with some friends of his, Adison and Amy R. and their cool mom, Karen, who is my friend coincidentally. These pictures & video speak volumes. We think Jacob loves "parking." :)

4 comments:

Destination Davis said...

I want to go parking too!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!
In response to your question on my blog, we do not have the Ramps Around Car Garage, the Pirate Ship, the Shops, the camping sets and all of their accessories. I purposely haven't bought any in a good, long, while. Tys would love that Garage, though.....ahhhh....my weakness....lol!!!

Just Katy said...

Very Cute. I just added your blog on my sidebar link. Hope you don't mind.

Dan Cummings said...

I love parking too. Whenever I find a park with swings big enough for me to actually enjoy, I have to remind myself to let the little kids have a turn too...

Dee said...

Jacob looks too cute on the swing! Love the hat, its great that he keeps it on. Clay has a little burn on his head....