May 31, 2008

Day Trip to Logan

On Wednesday we rode up to visit my Aunt Dee, Uncle Bob and cousins Corynn, Cristin & Ryan. It was great to see everyone, and Jacob got to ride in the car with his Davis cousins and I got to hang with my sister for the day. All in all it was a fun day, and a much-looked-forward-to break from being glued to my desk writing the previous several days and staying up until after 1 AM.
Jacob is three weeks younger than my cousin's little guy, Clayton, and they happened to be wearing coordinating outfits that day. Naturally, I decided it was important to document their cuteness!

4 comments:

Myrna said...

fun to see him sitting

Nikki said...

How adorable! Jacob really takes after you, Stacey. :)

BTW, this is Nikki--I left a comment on your facebook saying that I found your blog off your profile, hope it's not too creepy that I've been lurking for the past couple days!

Destination Davis said...

It was a fun day!!! Love you!!!

Dee and Bob said...

Great day! I loved seeing all the little ones and their kids too!!! Let's do it again before you guys go!!!!