Feb 18, 2008
We have a (high) roller here
For those of you that watched Jacob's first five months in five minutes video below, you noticed at the end that he has reached a certain so-called baby milestone.
After many weeks of me torturing him with tummy time and helping him learn to get to his side and down again, my son has finally decided to roll from his tummy to his back.
If you haven't yet, watch the video down two posts. It's fun. Jacob is cute. And I love the music in the part of the the song that plays when he rolls. That was his second time rolling that we caught on camera, and it happened at my sister's house on Saturday the 16th.
I was just glad the little guy waited for his dad to get back in town before rollin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Jacob!!! I remember watching Lydia roll over. It is so fun to see those milestones and celebrate them!!
I can't believe how big he is getting. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow? We love seeing the pictures of video of your cute little guy.
Good luck with the decision coming up of where to go to school. I remember that time last year with Jeff. It is crazy, but oh so exciting!!
Hi Stacey! Your little guy is SOOO cute! congrats on the rolling over!
Post a Comment