Feb 10, 2008
So, I got sick
So, this week I got a little sick, reaching a maximum temperature of 102.2 degrees. This is not news for many people, but it has really been the first time either Stacey or I have been all that sick since we got married (and since the worst of it lasted about 12 hours, it was not that bad.) However, it did create the first time since I have been at BYU that I have missed a class because of illness. So, that was not fun.
In other news, I ripped my pants getting into the truck on Friday. This is a result of several things:
1.I am fat
2. I kind of leap into my truck, which is a little ways off the ground
3. I was wearing pants that I got when I was in high school, and that were not that quality to begin with.
Of those three reasons, it appears that I could easily solve the problem of ripping my pants in one easy step. I could target reason 3, and simply not wear pants at all. Burrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment