Feb 14, 2008
The Most Amazing Thing Ever
So, I was flying to Lansing, MI today, and had two amazing experiences.
First, on the plane between SLC and Chicago, I was a little worried. They told us to get out our safety pamphlets whilst they were explaining all the features of the plane's safety system. I looked around, and I was the only one looking at the little brochure. It was a little unnerving. If the plane went down, I would have to be in charge of keeping everyone safe, because I was the only one with the superior knowledge of the plane's features. It was a heavy responsibility, and was a difficult burden to bear. Also, the guy next to me ate peanuts and a brick of cheese the whole flight, so that was weird.
Now, now to the most exciting thing ever. Introducing, a new way to keep your tail clean whilst you do your business:
According to DF, "Its about time!"
Thanks to the Firths for being so amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
THE NERVE!!! Stacey has seen one of these before, and she never told me about it!! This life changing contraption was witnessed by my wife, and she did not let me know. The nerve.
You do realize that your comment is basically written in chiasmus, right Jeff?
I saw one of those a LONG time ago. I don't even remember where or when - it may have been before I met you in 2001.
Sorry I never let you know about the excitement.
Good to know you still find ways to be happy even when you aren't with your wife and son. :) ha ha ha
Stacey should have told about them. Chicago has had those for about 10 years, so likely, anyone that has gone through Chicago, has seen one... Sorry to disappoint!
Post a Comment