Feb 10, 2008
New Computer
So, on Wednesday night, after I got home, I turned on my computer so Stacey and I could watch something together on it. But, it did not work. It froze up. It gave me the blue screen of death, and had some general problems. Over the next couple days, I tried several things to fix it, but, only got it going long enough to pull everything off of it. It was dead.
In the end, I really liked that computer. It was old and slow (4 years old), but, it has served me very well. Since all three of my jobs, all of my classes, and my church stuff all require the use of a computer, I am seemingly not without it. So, I had to replace it.
I got on craigslist, and found one that looked nice. I went, was very impressed with the computer and the price, and so got it.
Here is a picture of the computer taken by the computer itself, of the part it is able to take a picture of. Wow.
It has twice the memory, 4 times the ram, much more processing power, and way more bells and whistles than did my old computer, and I paid almost half as much as I paid for my old computer 2.5 years ago. So far, it has worked out well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, which computer did you get? I need the technical details!
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00698685&lc=en&cc=lt&dlc=en&product=3210685&lang=en
There are the specs. It set me back $400, with an extra 12 cell battery and 1.5 years left on the warrentee.
Post a Comment