Feb 20, 2008
Giveaway winnings!
On Monday I got an e-mail from
to tell me that I'd won a journal called Time to Feed Baby. I know just who to give it to, since with Jacob being 5 months old (today!) I'm a bit past the stage of writing all that stuff down now. TOP does great reviews of fun products, be sure to check it out.
Today I got an email from Kailani at An Island Life to tell me that I won $25 to spend at Miss Priss Tutus. I don't have a daughter, of course, so I am trying to decide which tutu I would like to get and save for a future little girl! Having said that, and won the tutu, we will probably only have boys. Jeff said to pick an extra large one for him, but they only come in Infant, Toddler, and Long sizes, so I doubt that the maximum waist size on those (a girthy 19") will be big enough for my husband. Sorry!
Oh, and a while back (October or so?) I won a 6 month subscription to the Tessy and Tab Reading Club Magazine from Laura Williams' Musings. These will be great to have when Jacob is paying more attention to me reading them to him, and when he is reading on his own! Our subscription is nearly over - too bad! I think these are a fun product for preschoolers and for their parents, and hopefully Jacob will enjoy them in the years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How come you get to win so many things, I never win anything... Not fair. I have had a blast reading your blog! Thanks for sharing. You and your husband are both fun to read. I commented about the toilet seat covers. Thanks for reading my blog too, it's always fun to get comments.
Post a Comment