The Lorax by Dr. Seuss states:
A thneed's a fine something that all people need. "It's a shirt. It's a sock.
It's a glove, it's a hat. But it has other uses, yes, far beyond that! You can
use it for carpets, for pillows, for sheets! For curtains, or covers for bicycle
seats!"
So, during conference, in an attempt to stave off my all too often fate, I knitted a thneed, of sorts. My Thneed has many uses, some of which are pictured here:
Baby holder.

Baby leg holder upper (useful for purposes of entertaining)

Laptop holder, and warmer.
A sock puppet.

Ball holder and carrier.

Child contraint.

Do you ever have scandolous things come up on your computer? Yep, its even a porn-gaurd.

Mermaid costume.

Nightcap.

Ever get your tie dirty while eating? Yep, its even a tiegaurd.

Let warmer/leg cast cover.

Long stocking.

Bank robbing attire.

High sitting winter cap.

Normal beanie.

Hand warmer.

Broken arm? It's even a sling.
9 comments:
we can't wait to find out where you're going. we put in our vote for michigan. our vote for thneed usage is babyleg holder upper- not just for entertainment purposes, if you put your mind to it...
Jeff said he thought of putting that use down also but thought that the Thneed kind of covers up what one may need access too.
Jeff has his visit to Seattle tomorrow, and a decision is soon to come in the next several days....
I'll just put in my order for a green and gold one now before the rush comes in....no reason to limit the uses - let the buyer decide!!!
You make me proud! Yay! Make another one just like it and YOU will have a NEW pair of socks! I love little miracles! Thing One and thing Two!
Oh, so talented and now I find out he even knits!!!! What a man!!!
This is the best thing I've seen since the "co-mitten" (not to be confused with the BYU knock-off "Love Glove for Cold Weather Interdigitation")! Even better! Ahhh, the possibilities...
i could definitely use a thneed. how much are you charging?
HILARIOUS!!! The baby holder is my favorite use!!! I LOVE YOU, JACOB!!!
Bahahahahaha.
You guys crack me up. Im super impressed with the versitility of the thneed. Its wide and short, but long and skinny. Wow.
Post a Comment