Apr 20, 2008

On Stuff

Sometimes, I am compelled to write about something, often things that are somewhat upsetting to me. Today, I shall write about stuff that upsets me. Many things bother me, but today I write about a specific one of those, which I kindly refer to as "stuff". Yep. Stuff upsets me. The problem with it upsetting me, is there is absolutly nothing I can do about stuff happening. When it happens, it happens. Most folks dont like stuff, but, in the end, the few who like stuff dont particularly care about the opinions of those who dont like stuff. So, that is that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

Is Stacy a stuff-liker?

Jeff said...

Stacey is not particulary fond of stuff, however, as with most things, her opinion is not nearly as strong as mine.

Myrna said...

at least sacey isn't stuff. One of my coworkers asked what in the world you were talking about

elkgrandma said...

Hey Jeff, I'm right with you on this, but wait until you and Stace have been married for 40 years, have 6 kids, 13 grandchildren, spouses of children and everything else, then see how much stuff you have to deal with, physical and otherwise. Something to look forward to. Hope you guys come up Saturday with Steve and Tracey and have lunch with us in Brigham City. Love you guys, Aunt Karen