So, I just finished up with my last final here at
BYU. I just have to hang around until Friday until I get my sheepskin, and it is official.
Yipeee! Only five more years of school left.
A couple weeks ago I had my last test in the testing center. I took some pictures of myself while finishing up. Here they are.
2 comments:
Wow, how'd you get the pictures without getting excommunicated from the testing center? That is an impressive feat.
Jeff's laptop has a camera on it, and his tax exam was computer-based. So, not really all that exciting of a way to take pictures actually. Just a quick click and a smile. Maybe Jeff will come up with a better tale of how he carried out such a risky plan!!
P.S. Jeff, I don't think you'll REALLY miss the TC. It's just a shame we were never in one of the wards that has church in there. :) I always thought that would be hysterical.
Post a Comment