Apr 25, 2008
So, I was sitting here tonight thinking to myself. It is especially dangerous for me to think, but especially when it happens only to myself. It seems when I think to someone else, my thoughts seem to contain themselves to the realm of rational and reasonableness. However, tonight, there was no such constraint.
I have been on Facebook for a while. I have used it perhaps 4 times in the 6 months I have had the account to look at people's pictures. I have had in those 6 months 12 friend requests. I accepted only the request from Stacey (what I don't have in quantity friends, I make up in quality friends). All else I have rejected.
I was thinking tonight, it would be fun to have the goal of having the most friend requests, and the least number of friends. The biggest friend rejector, if you will. So, if everyone who reads this blog can help, I would appreciate it. My name on Facebook is Lamro Hoopes. Please request that I be your friend, but, then dont be sad if I reject you (which I will). Also, tell all your other real friends (those who dont reject you) to add me as well. It will be fun. I think it is within the realm of reason for me to have many hundren friend requests. I can see it now, a CNN story about the man with only one friend, but with a line of folks waiting for his friendship. So, now, we are done with my thinkings to myself, and on to trying to add me as a friend: http://www.facebook.com/invite.php?ref=tn .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wonder though, if a record is kept of how many people you reject. I know that when you rejected my friend request, I was not notified. (Kept blissfully ignorant of the deed, in fact. [sniff]) Just kidding. And when I have rejected/ignored friend requests, I have no way of looking up who I have ignored in the past. Have you found a way around this? If not I think the only way to keep track is to leave people "pending". I know, I am thinking way too much into this...
Oh my stars. You need another class to study for. What in the world is going to happen to your mind between now and when you get back into school. this could be a very dangerous summer.
Post a Comment