Here is Jacob doing what he does best: being cute.
Yesterday we went on a walk to the Post Office and beyond. He was obviously excited to go. For those keeping track of past posts, you can see a sliver of the new trashcan to the right of the stroller. :)

I made these videos yesterday afternoon. They are great. We sure love Jacob and are truly blessed to be entrusted with his care. It is so fun to be his mom! I love making him laugh.
9 comments:
His middle name is Lamro? That's great!!! I guess I should have guessed that... Really cute laugh Jacob!
-Dan
Are you sure he is your son, he does not look like you?
LOVE the giggles. He is too cute.
Looks like he's getting the hang of sitting pretty well!
I thought I saw teeth in that first video, but it's hard to make out. Then you mentioned them in the second clip.. that's something we haven't had to deal with yet. Was he real fussy?
Okay, Cutest Nephew, EVER!!! Love those sweet baby giggles! Tys and I have tickle time every day, those boys....you just wanna eat 'em up! They are TOO CUTE!!!
what a cute boy!! Thanks for sharing.
So cute. Thanks for sharing, are you sure you want to take him to where it is far away and very cold. I could help you out in that area and keep him here.
Hey guys It's Jeff's cousin, Brittani. I just got your blog address off of David and Megan's blog. Your little boy is so cute. I'm glad I can check up on you guys now! You can check ours out if you want. arnowfamily.blogspot.com.
I agree with Myrna. That cute baby should be left here in Soda Springs. Whenever John and Myrna need a night off, I will be their back-up babysitter!!!!!
Post a Comment