Hooray for rice cereal! He's taking it a little thicker now, almost two weeks later than this video was made, and today I bought 5 pounds of carrots, some of which will be pureed just for him. What a great kid!
Just so you know, carrots contain high rates of nitrates and they're not safe to make homemade. It's better to buy carrot baby food at the store because they have processes to take out the nitrates. Some of the good first foods to try homemade are sweet potatoes, pears, apples, squash, etc. I got a lot of great books at our library that gave me lots of great tips and tricks.
1 comment:
Just so you know, carrots contain high rates of nitrates and they're not safe to make homemade. It's better to buy carrot baby food at the store because they have processes to take out the nitrates. Some of the good first foods to try homemade are sweet potatoes, pears, apples, squash, etc. I got a lot of great books at our library that gave me lots of great tips and tricks.
Post a Comment