Mar 12, 2008

Brought to you by our funny friends at SNL

It is scary how many people would probably actually respond to something like this the way these characters do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am somewhat confused. How can I have everything I want if I only buy what I have money for? Isnt that the purpose of the government, to make up the difference?

Michelle said...

That was hilarious. It is sad how many people don't understand the concept, or maybe it isn't understanding for some, it is following through with the discipline of not buying it! Anyhow, thanks for the good laugh!

Jeff Boyd said...

That was awesome. Sometimes SNL just hits the nail right on the head.

Petersons said...

I love this!! I may be sending it to just about everyone I know! I love how it goes right along with the post about victims, which was incredibly well worded and described our society exactly!