Jacob and I journeyed to the north end of BYU's campus to visit the Bean Museum, home to many a taxidermied fauna and other such things. Jacob and I chanced to meet this black bear upstairs after storytime was held, and luckily he took time out of his busy schedule to pose with us. (We were safe, I'd been close to a black bear before, so I knew what I was doing. Really.)

Jacob liked the museum so much that he was sad to go, obviously.
And I took this picture on the way home for my dad. This is all that is left of your old freshman dorms, Dad. And this was more than a month ago. Now all that is left of one of these buildings is the stairwells and maybe an elevator shaft. I hope I'm not breaking this news to you.
A speaker at stake conference said we should probably call it "Deseret Flats" now instead of Deseret Towers.
2 comments:
Oh my golly, Jacob is so gorgeous! Just cuter by the day. Glad the bear wasn't hungry because he looks delicious!
That picture of Jacob really is stunning with those beautiful blue eyes. Good work, Stace! And, okay, Jeff, too... :-)
Post a Comment