So, for a while now, my mom and dad have been posting things about me, but finally I was allowed to have my own account, and to make my own posts. I dont have a whole lot to say, but am glad to be able to blog for my first time.
Well, its about time...what are you 6-7 months now? I for one would love to hear your comments on the latest books you're into. Also, do you find your privacy is invaded with all those pictures constantly snapping? Adults can be very inconsiderate!
It is true, I have been a little while in getting to be able to blog. The problem is, my fingers are just so short and fat that I have difficulty maneuvering the keyboard. Regarding privacy: I love to have my picture taken and displayed. I am somewhat of a vain little child, and why not, for I am so cute.
4 comments:
Well, its about time...what are you 6-7 months now? I for one would love to hear your comments on the latest books you're into. Also, do you find your privacy is invaded with all those pictures constantly snapping? Adults can be very inconsiderate!
It is true, I have been a little while in getting to be able to blog. The problem is, my fingers are just so short and fat that I have difficulty maneuvering the keyboard.
Regarding privacy: I love to have my picture taken and displayed. I am somewhat of a vain little child, and why not, for I am so cute.
I too am excited to hear from you.
You guys are just weird. :P
Post a Comment