We colored eggs on Saturday and ended up with all sorts of exciting colors, mostly shades of green and blue.
Sunday Jacob wore a new shirt and pants from Grandma but before his bath and new clothes he enjoyed going through his Easter bucket and basket to discover his surprises. He loves to chew on the fuzzy bunny's ears!
Okay, you posted a lot of cute stuff all at once, but I will just put one big comment.
Thanks for the updates - finally! :-)
The new header pic of Jacob with the bubbles is very cute - he's getting so big!
The video of him eating the rice cereal is amazing. Clay hated that nasty stuff! I mix it in with his fruits and veggies now. Much better!
The birthday video is also very cute - but you should have coordinated the singing a little better - it gets a little crazy there at the end... hahaha.
Jacobs stats look good, he is such a cutie! Hope to see ya'll again sometime. We'll be in Provo on the 4th for Jer's mission reunion. Maybe we can catch you then!
Jacob is such a doll! I can't tell who he looks like more...some pictures he looks more like Stacey, and other pictures he looks more like Jeff! I guess that's a good combo! Anyway, it good to see that you're doing well!
Ok he looks so much like the both of you it is amazing! Looks like life is good for Jacob though....just chilling and playing with toys all day. Where are you guys headed after Jeff graduates?
7 comments:
Okay, you posted a lot of cute stuff all at once, but I will just put one big comment.
Thanks for the updates - finally! :-)
The new header pic of Jacob with the bubbles is very cute - he's getting so big!
The video of him eating the rice cereal is amazing. Clay hated that nasty stuff! I mix it in with his fruits and veggies now. Much better!
The birthday video is also very cute - but you should have coordinated the singing a little better - it gets a little crazy there at the end... hahaha.
Jacobs stats look good, he is such a cutie! Hope to see ya'll again sometime. We'll be in Provo on the 4th for Jer's mission reunion. Maybe we can catch you then!
Jacob is such a doll! I can't tell who he looks like more...some pictures he looks more like Stacey, and other pictures he looks more like Jeff! I guess that's a good combo! Anyway, it good to see that you're doing well!
Jacob just keeps getting cuter by the day. The bubble pic is GREAT! Happy 1/2 birthday big guy - hope you come up to see us real soon!
Ok he looks so much like the both of you it is amazing! Looks like life is good for Jacob though....just chilling and playing with toys all day. Where are you guys headed after Jeff graduates?
Oh my goodness, if he isn't the cutest thing! Good work, Team Hoopes! I luh-luh-love that bubble picture you put on the top.
wait.
i love him. i already did of course, but i haven't seen him in forever!!!!!!
i'm excited to come play with him in a few short days! :)
HELLO!!! CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment