Oct 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like worldless wednesdays! they are fun.

Thompson Family said...

So sweet! Love the pictures of the handsome little boy!

Amy and Jeff said...

You don't need words to see how absolutely adorable he is. He's starting to look bigger! Fun and kind of sad, eh?

tawna said...

hey!! so, this is late, but CONGRATS on the cutie! we're glad to have stalked enough to find you. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Hoopes Family-
I wanted to personally invite you to take up residence within my borders. I've heard that you are considering attending one of my fine institutions of higher learning. As you may have heard, there is no finer place to attend graduate school than right here on my own beautiful landscape. Please call all the other schools and tell them that you're not interested, as you've already made your choice to come here. If not, I will. May your adventures abound among my lakes.
-Michigan (the state)

ps- Pay no heed to word on the street regarding my economy. It's sure to rebound.

pps- please RSVP in this comments section ASAP. North Carolina has been bugging me about you and I'd like to shut her up.

Jeff said...

You may want to speak to Chicago. She not only has more prestige, but more money. However, as of yet, we dont have any invitions from anyone, and have yet to actually submit our intentions of wanting to be invited.

Regards,

Me