So, this is a pretty good summery of what I have determined to dedicate my life to, a summary of accountancy: "Keep Tally, Keep Track," and that about sums it up. I thought it was cute.
Oct 10, 2007
Accounting
So, I teach Accounting 2010 at UVSC. It is a fun time. This semester I am teaching a night class, and there are many older folks in my class. It is impressive the amount of sacrifice some student make to get an education. A large majority of my students work full time, and man of them also carry 12-16 credits at school. Amazing. One student has no one to take care of her young daughter, and she asked if her daughter could start going to class. So, now we have an 8 or so year old coming to class. She is very well behaved, and does very well. Anyways, Tuesday we talked about accounting for inventory, FIFO, LIFO, COGS, and all of that, and this little girl drew the following picture for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the little girl has a very promising future in accounting! I am truly amazed at her drawing and her concise thought process. And I also give her mom about a zillion thumbs up for her obvious desire (or need) to do anything she can do to educated herself.
Bravo!
Sharon - Pinkss & Blues Girls
What a very creative little girl :)
I don't think that it is too soon to give Jacob toys :) Maybe he will be one of those amazing babies who reaches for things BEFORE he is almost four months old.
Our baby backpacking backpack is a really old one that my parents bought from Target when my five year old sister was a baby. We're really looking at the super intense ones they have at Babies R Us, though. We're considering taking Lily into Havasupai... maybe...
Post a Comment