Oct 4, 2007

What would you pick?

Contest Beat is home to yet another contest this month. There will be two winners - one drawn at random and the other based on creative response. The prize is $50 through PayPal or Amazon! Sweet! The task is just to point out what would be a great giveaway, in my opinion. It has to be something under $100 and my idea needs to be accompanied by a good reason. So I thought about this for just a little bit and decided that there are a few things I'd be happy with. One thing we discussed at some point is the purchase of a USB camera card reader, the kind with multiple card slots. Jeff's laptop has an SD drive but who knows who long the ol' hp machine will last? With the new baby, we have lots to take pictures of and lots of people who want to see those pics! I would get a lot of use out of that, and pictures could be uploaded without my husband's computer being around.

No comments: