Oct 14, 2007

First Real Bath & Special PJs!!

A couple nights ago Jacob experienced his first real bath. He was downright tired of sponge baths (and I was too, to be honest - they were a little tricky to give him since he likes to be squirmy every now and again). So here is a picture and a little video to document the event. I didn't know I had so many chins, either (see video!).
Afterwards, I decided to finally dress Jacob in his special pajama gown. This gown is special for a few reasons: 1) It was made by Grandma McKoy 2) It was made by Grandma McKoy 27 years ago (she thought for sure she was having a boy but she had my sister instead!) 3) It is soft and blue and flannely 4) It has a pocket to keep all of his belongings Thanks to Grandma for sharing all these years later!

3 comments:

the firths said...

Brady is in the kitchen trying to recreate your experiment right now for himself.

Jeff- now I see what is wrong with accounting programs... you're measurement tool is flawed in this little test. I have just replicated your experiment and found that the light indeed does go off- completely. If requested, my evidence is available for inspection. (However, it looked like you had better food in your fridge than me, for whatever consolation prize that may be.)

the firths said...

The people want to know- what does Jacob keep in his pocket?

Jeff said...

Concerning Jacob's pocket: Mostly raisens, although when he goes out he will keep a few quarters in there to be able to use a pay phone.