Oct 1, 2007
Free stuff rocks!
Perhaps it is because I am a new mom, and maybe even moreso because I am cheap, but I like free stuff. I was reading on my friend Brit's blog today about how she won a contest with a website that does regular giveaways, Pinks and Blues. So the new ghost picture on the sidebar is what qualifies me to enter the Halloween giveaway (the prize involves Tootsie Pops, and that alone is enough to make me a happy camper!!). Only 65 people had entered so far, but there are still 2 weeks left so we'll see what happens. Thanks, Brit, for sharing fun websites with your readers!
To rectify my heinous act of putting up a post-with-no-pic the other night, I will add the following picture to humor you all. This is just a fun one from when Jeff and I were dating. We've managed to go X-country skiing once each of the last 3 years, so we hope to go again this winter. Baby's awake now - more on him later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are so many great blogs out there that are giving away great things. It's always fun to win a little something for yourself or for your baby. Good luck!
Hoopes, Congrats on the little guy!
Post a Comment