Oct 20, 2007

One Month Young!

Here are Jacob's cute one month pictures I took this morning!
He is getting stronger and growing so much every day. He is our favorite little snuggler and we are so grateful to be his parents. Doesn't he look handsome in his baby Osh Kosh B'Gosh? Today is a special day because he gets to meet one of his grandpas this afternoon and in a couple weeks he'll meet the other one! Happy One Month Birthday, Jacob Lamro!!

5 comments:

rochelle said...

Wow- these pictures are adorable! I can't believe he is one month old already! so cute...

Thompson Family said...

He looks so handsome in those overalls!!

michelle said...

I know this is unrelated, and under the cutest picture of your little boy, but in answer to your question "Do you have ideas for us for Halloween" The answer is yes. I went on this site: http://costumeideazone.com/ and although I don't condone all the costumes listed, they have some really clever ideas, including ideas for couples with babies! Have fun and let me know what you do!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is SO CUTE! How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is so cute Stacey!

Hey come check this out. click here