Oct 9, 2007

Why I Want/Need A New Mattress Cover

So, back in August of 2005 when it came time for Jeff and I to purchase our first bed, we opted for a really nice one from D.I. (NOT a used one! Please. We aren't that cheap.) But we are cheap enough to have gone this long with the $15 mattress pad/cover we bought at D.I. as well. I had been thinking that for Christmas we should ask for a nice new one, with elastic all around, instead of just on the corners, that might actually still cover the bed after it's been washed. And especially I want one that stays ON the bed. And if it is good for the people who sleep on said bed, that is even better! Enter Protect Your Sleep by Clean Rest. These are my reasons for wishing to win the October giveaway at Lil Venture. Because, if I don't need to, why should I wait until Christmas? :)

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Thanks for entering my book give away, Love Letters to a Child!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Thanks for entering this contest. Good luck!