| One sea turtle cake. It looked better in person, I promise. |
| Two one way rides on the bus. |
| Three levels of seating in the Hill Auditorium during my rehearsal. Erin is trying to point me out to Jacob in the sea of singers on stage. |
| Four hundred million LEGO in one room at the 2011 Brick Bash. |
| Five hundred million? |
| Okay I can't keep up the numbers anymore... Making pretzel snakes with grandma! |
| Something was funny, but I have to focus on my pretzel building, so I shall stifle my laughter! |
| Something was VERY funny. No stifling necessary. |
| Ha! Birthdays crack me up. |
| Pippi Longstocking hair! |
| I love being two! |
| And this is just a nice picture. |
We are so lucky that Rebecca is in our family. Her whole life people have commented on how happy she is - and it really is true. Her smile lights up my life and she just makes the world a better place. I'm excited for all that she'll do in the coming years! Happy 2nd Birthday, Rebecca Lea!
4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to the beautiful Rebecca!! Looks like a great time with family.
such cute pictures, wish we were there.
Cool cake and cool pretzels. Those look great...I'll have to get the recipe!
Just reading some of your old blogs, love the pics - hey Steve has his eyes open!
Post a Comment