Mar 15, 2011

Book giveaway: "I can't!" Said the Ant

**Winner is Sara!**

In honor of my Dad's birthday and the great fun I had as a kid reading Polly Cameron's book of fun rhymes and problem-solving, I'm giving away one (used) copy of this out-of-print book!



I love this book and I'm excited to share it with one of you!  Please leave a comment on this post telling me something specific that makes your dad amazing. 

For an extra entry, leave another comment telling me that you've posted about this Look at Books series somewhere (blog post, Facebook, e-mailing friends).  You can use this link to direct someone all the posts in the series, or just tell them to visit Team Hoopes

Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you win!

6 comments:

BrittWilk said...

ooh, me! i love books!

BrittWilk said...

and i posted about it on my blog! :)

Sara said...

My Dad's awesome because he teaches others how to prepare for disaster... makes it easy to feel prepared for any possible situation!

Sara said...

I've e-mailed people about your posts. :) Will mention it on Facebook as well.

Michelle said...

My dad is awesome because he is a hard-worker in everything he does. And he loves my kids. :)

Michelle said...

I did blog about your Look at Books series. It has been awesome!