Jeff took a great picture of Rebecca in her Sunday best, a cute little yellow dress. She just looks so pretty in this lighting. And always.
Jeff took Jacob out on a ride on Saturday. They saw "geese!" that live in the "wahver!" and I think they both had some fun! Notice the fall-colored leaf in the bike trailer. Hello, Autumn!
Sorry this is blurry and taken from so far away (have we mentioned that our house is like a long hallway?!). Jacob was sitting by Rebecca playing with his blocks and he was saying "this is a house" as he built and I didn't want to get too close and distract him. I can't wait until they really can play together - it will be so fun!
Jeff is building a little furniture set for Jacob out of (1) sticks he finds in the woods, (2) screws and nails, and (3) love. So far we have a chair, a footstool and a side table. Next there will be a loveseat, which is nearing completion.
Jacob likes to bring any and all pieces of this set into the kitchen while I am making dinner.
4 comments:
That furniture is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. What a sweet Daddy!
Your kids are getting so big and they are both darling!
I really like the furniture set! So cute and miniature!
Stace - your kids are so stinkin' cute...I love looking at pictures!!!
That furniture is so cool! Will you build us some? ;)
Post a Comment