I've neglected to post several of Rebecca's monthly pictures, so I will do so today. She turned 6 months yesterday and I am still in disbelief. They grow way too fast, don't you think?
At her checkup today she got her first free book (you get one here at each well child visit after 6 months of age), and we found out the following:
Weight: 20 lb 4 oz
Height: 27.25 inches
Head: 18 cm
All of her measurements were at the top of the charts and I don't think it would be possible for her to get any cuter. See for yourself. Captions below pictures.
3 months (on Jeff's birthday). Forgot to post this one a while back...
5 months and with one tooth ... the next one came a week later!
5 months
2 comments:
She is so cute!! I too can't believe how big she is!! And she looks like a little doll to me. Love the pics... :)
She is soooo cute!! I can't believe how much they both look like eachother, but rebecca definitely looks like a girl and jacob looks like a boy. I can't believe how big she is, it's so fun. Her and BraeLynn weigh the same, but BraeLynn's always been little, maybe my next one I'll get a chubby baby :)
Post a Comment