Yesterday was Jacob's 2nd birthday. I arranged for Nursery to be held in the second overflow following Sacrament Meeting yesterday in honor of the occasion. What a nice mom. I also made a fire truck cake that turned out pretty well.
Use #2 of the birthday banner! Enjoying ourselves at the table. Jacob loves the timer on the camera, obviously.
We took some family pictures outside after church to mark the day. Rebecca appears to be glowing, but I think this one turned out pretty good.
He had a little help blowing out the candles, despite having worked on how to blow for the past week. Maybe next year? :)
Happy Birthday to Jacob Lamro - we are so blessed and grateful that he is part of our family and look forward to all the years ahead of us that we can share with him!
4 comments:
oh my gosh!! I can't even believe that Jacob is 2 already - so big and so stinkin' CUTE!!! I LOVE your cake Stace. =)
love the cake! you did awesome! i don't attempt things *that* complicated. i go for the easy ones! :) rebecca is such a doll! i can't believe she's already 6 months old, either!!
Very cute cake! I'm impressed.
Very cute cake Stacey!!! I love it. I too can't believe how old our kids our getting. but it is so much fun to see them grow.
Post a Comment