Sep 11, 2009

TWD Update

So the TWD bakers have been busy making delicious things. And I have been on hiatus, due in part to our travels in August and for other reasons. I think I'll jump back in in October. I might even actually own my own copy of Dorie's cookbook by then. We'll see. Between now and then I might make up some of the recipes I missed if they call for ingredients I happen to have on hand. Go read about other people's creations though, or you might miss out on the tales of souffle creation. Chocolate souffle. And that is not worth missing out on, my friends, even if you are just reading about it and salivating over nice pictures of goodness hanging out in a ramekin.

2 comments:

BrittWilk said...

too fun - cooking projects are good.

and i'm glad you finally posted more VI pics! so fun! and i'm wondering how you failed to mention the musical number in sacrament meeting in our over-the-phone recap of your trip. love it!

BrittWilk said...

and jacob's talking is so cute. and the video of him making rebecca laugh is SOOOOO cute! it got me so excited to have 2!! yeah!!