Oct 2, 2008
Contests You Can Enter
Alright, I know I don't keep up with much stuff like this these days, but every now and again something interesting pops up. Here are a few things of note:
Handbag Planet
In honor of launching their new line of handbags (which, by the way, I always call purses...), they are giving away a free handbag every hour for 24 hours. Yes, that is 24 free bags and you could win one of them. There are all sorts of ways to enter, so check it out at the link above.
And here are a few that end today:
A former college dorm floor mate, Brit, has a sister in-law named Molly who posts all sorts of interesting things on her site, My Favorite Things. Molly is having a giveaway for candles. Perfect for fall! And boy has it hit here in Michigan...58 for a high today, anyone?
And, last but not least, the ladies at Mom Generations are giving away 4 $25 giftcards to shutterfly's store. That could pay for a lot of pictures! In general their whole site is great and chock full of good ideas and product reviews for moms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Stacey!
Sorry it's taken me forever to get back to you. I don't have any more to give out, but I'll let me know ASAP next time!
Claire
Post a Comment