Oct 6, 2008

Jacob Through the Year

Today Jacob finally had his 1 year well baby visit. I wanted him well for it, and since there were ear infection & RAD issues last week, we went in today! His head is still holding in lots of brains so it is off the charts again, his weight is 23.63 lbs (58th percentile) and his height is 30.51 inches (67th percentile). With that height percentile, I am happy to report that he is finally catching up to his 6'4" father after all!
Humor me whilst I show off pictures of our cute little guy from last year to now.
We love you, Little Jacob!!

4 comments:

Katie Houston said...

WHAT A DOLL! He must fill your life with so much joy. I love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

The second to last picture really does make his head look bigger than it is. Poor little Jacob.

Kevin said...

Did you take that blue chair outside?

annieandken said...

Wow! I'm impressed at how many good smiles you captured! What a great little smiler!