Oct 14, 2008

Randazzo's

Last Friday Jacob & I took a trip to a produce market with my friend Andrea and her two kids. I had heard good things about this place but hadn't taken an opportunity to drive out there yet. I got all of the above food for $16.99. That's one bag of croutons, 1.64 lb peaches, 1 lb broccoli crowns, .73 lb green beans, 1.25 lb plums, 1 cucumber, 1lb bag of almonds, 1.91 lb onions, 4 oranges, 2-28 oz. cans of diced tomatoes, a can of Italian bread crumbs, 5 lb of carrots and a bag of barley. There was very little there in terms of fruit and vegetables that was much over $1 or $1.50 a pound and I was thoroughly impressed. I can't wait to go back in a couple weeks when we go again!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hmmm... I wonder if they have one of those in our neck of the woods...?