Oct 28, 2008

Haircut

So, Jacob got a haircut two days ago. Here he is before, looking a little bit bewildered as he should have been. So, after the thinking, I got to cutting, and Jacob got to crying. He did not like it one little bit, no, not even a little. But, after it was cut, he was fine. Here are two pictures of how it turned out. The part I cut with the buzzers turned out fine, but afterwords we cut a bit with scissors, and that did not turn out as well. But, that is that, and we learned a lot for next time.

9 comments:

Shae said...

He looks so different with the short hair! It's cute! You will have to tell me if if starts to grow in coarse. Micah's hair was baby fine, until I cut it with the clippers...but then it grew in really coarse. I don't know if it's just him, or if it's like that for all kids.

rochelle said...

Wow, what a cute kid! He definitely looks different with short hair- kind of a transition into toddlerhood.

Michelle said...

Oh, his little locks are gone! It looks good though. I agree about the transition into toddlerhood. He looks so much older. but then again, with another one on the way, you do want them to be a little bit older, even though it is sad to let go of the "baby" and let them be toddlers.

Sandra Batterton said...

Ohhh, He looks like a big boy now and not a baby anymore. He still has some killer blue eyes. He is dang cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

que feo dejo a su hijo, lo asecino!!! ja ja es una broma mala. nos vemos! laura pailacura.

Anonymous said...

feliz noche de brujas!

Erin said...

jacob's hair is looking good! :) however, i'd like to focus on the picture with stacey holding jacob; you are actually mom's twin. i sometimes struggle to see a resemblance but this picture proves that YOU at least weren't adopted. :)

Anonymous said...

So Erin, do you really think her mom is THAT cute? I'm honored! It really is a wonderful picture of you, Stace.

Amy said...

Oh, he looks so adorable! Like a little man!

Amy Parker