So, Stacey is part of some sort of experiement they are doing on pregnant women here that involves her consuming all of these pills that contain some sort of fish oil (or nothing, depending on if she actually got the treatment or not). So, that is exciting. She may comment on this later.
8 comments:
Do you get paid for it? That would be cool! :)
That pill supply is for nine weeks, in case anyone was concerned about me ODing and turning into a fish myself. I take 2 small and 1 large pills 2x a day and I had to have enough until the next study visit which is at 26-28 weeks gestation. After that visit there are juts 2 more and at the end I get a flashy Benjamin to compensate me for my services to the University. :)
I also wanted to point out that I do, in fact, know how to spell the word just.
you look so cute in that picture
you look so cute in that picture
Wow, that's a big ol' pile of pills! When are you due? And congrats!
so what is is that they are testing for?
They are testing emotional health during pregnancy with different psychological surveys/indexes throughout the 9 months and at the 6 week postpartum visit and seeing if different fish oil supplements have any effect on a woman's emotional health.
Post a Comment