And here is the little lady who will get to wear the tutu first! We had the ultrasound on Tuesday at the hospital and everything looks good. Jeff is happy that he was right again and wonders why I have ultrasounds when I could just trust him when he says he knows what the baby is because she told him so. I am very excited for Jacob to be a big brother to a sister even though he is not too big just yet!

6 comments:
yahoo!!! i knew this news would be coming soon!!! and jeff never emailed me back on my alternative for "susan". :)
jacob is an adorable bee and your new camera rocks. i'll have to look into that one... ours just broke. boo hoo!!
congratulations!! We love little girls! (and little boys too, but our house is partial to girls at the moment) :) Anyhow, I am excited for you!
Congrats! I'm looking forward to the insights Team Hoopes will have when it comes to raising boys and girls!
Congratulations! I can't wait to see your team continue to grow... Great news!
I am sorry, Stacey, I should have mentioned this earlier. Our daughter will not be the first to wear the tutu. I have tried it out a couple times.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment