While I am a big fan of Jacob, to say that any picture of him is spectacular means that a good picture of him is no longer more valuable than a poor picture, and any attempt at taking good pictures is useless. If you want me to take poor quality, fuzzy, and uncute pictures, I can do that. However, if you like good ones, recognize that some pictures are bad. There is no sweet if there is no bitter.
Thank you for the news about Ann Harbor. We are excited to come and be apart of all of it. The building with all the ivy reminds me of the days I (LaVon) spent at Colo State College in 1961-62.
It will be nice to have family around. Your blog is great.
5 comments:
ANY picture with Jacob in it is SPECTACULAR!
While I am a big fan of Jacob, to say that any picture of him is spectacular means that a good picture of him is no longer more valuable than a poor picture, and any attempt at taking good pictures is useless. If you want me to take poor quality, fuzzy, and uncute pictures, I can do that. However, if you like good ones, recognize that some pictures are bad. There is no sweet if there is no bitter.
Thanks for the lesson on balance in life!
He is a spectacular little boy!
Thanks for the lesson on balance in life!
He is a spectacular little boy!
Stacy and Jeff
Thank you for the news about Ann Harbor. We are excited to come and be apart of all of it. The building with all the ivy reminds me of the days I (LaVon) spent at Colo State College in 1961-62.
It will be nice to have family around. Your blog is great.
LaVon Gale
Post a Comment