I made this bread Monday night and divided the batter into 4 smaller loaf pans. And I deemed this very worthy of sharing with others, so we did just that and delivered a couple loaves to friends this morning! Many thanks to Natalie of Oven Love for her choice this week. She baked hers into muffins, and I think that might be how I go about making this next time. This was a very filling bread. My kids loved it, my husband thought it was pretty good, and I was also a fan. I guess that's 7 or 8 thumbs up from the 4 of us.
I went outside to snap some pictures in the nice sunny light of morning today and my son followed me out there to tell me how much he was enjoying his breakfast.
And lest anyone think we are only all about eating treats around here, the kids also continue to eat & love their vegetables, especially ones from our garden!
9 comments:
The carrot photos are hilarious!
Your bread looks awesome!
Adorable! Great looking bread too. Glad it was a hit in your home =).
Soooooooooooo, do you think Jacob would share his carrot???? Oh, that's HIS "piece" too! The bread looks fabulous. The kids are beautiful, too!
oh, I just love the carrot photo! thanks so much for baking with me. glad you liked the bread!
That looks fantastically yummy! great color and browning on your bread.
~Tia
So in your professional opinion, would it be good without the dried fruit? I'm thinking of doing it that way...
Diana,
While hardly professional, my opinion is that the bread would still be spectacular without the dried fruit. I just did boring old raisins because that was what I had, and in the end because I split the batter up in 4ths (give or take a bit) there weren't even a ton of them to speak of. Happy baking!
Stacey!! How are you?! I found your blog from Dana's and was so excited to see all the pictures of you and your cute family! I'm glad things are going so well for you!
What a darling photo of your kids! And the loaf looks pretty good too!
Post a Comment