I had to put more on for the picture but I really did just have a small taste. I liked this better than any other chocolate ice cream I've ever had. My dad definitely needs to try making this; he loves chocolate ice cream! I did a mix of bittersweet and semi-sweet chocolate for the ganache and only made half a recipe. I haven't decided if halving was a good thing or a bad thing yet.
Many, many sweet thanks to Katrina for her choice this week. PLEASE visit her site for the recipe. PLEASE. I'd love to make this again, perhaps adding something minty or fudgy or marshmallowey. It would work very well in my new popsicle molds I got for my birthday last week as well!
Visit the Leave Your Link post at Tuesdays with Dorie to see other versions of this same recipe! Happy Baking!
4 comments:
good call on serving with waffles. yum!
Oh wow - on waffles! This looks like a great way to start the day.
What a great idea for serving! Love your scoop of ice cream too. Delicious and perfect!
Ooh, that's a decadent breakfast treat! What a fun idea. (Not that you necessarily had it for breakfast).
Good stuff, but super rich. I prefer the lighter kind of ice cream, because then I don't feel bad having more, but this was sure a treat!
Thanks for churning along with me this week!
Post a Comment