I made these a few days late last week and enjoyed them. Jacob thought it was fun to eat carrot and raisin cookies. I think next time I would try tweaking the recipe a bit to see if I could put applesauce or pumpkin in them instead of butter - it would just make it so much healthier, but it might be better if it were a muffin instead. In any event, sorry to be late to the posting party, and many thanks to Natalia for her excellent choice!
Such a pretty cookie; I love how the ginger made them a little yellow and the flecks of carrot were appealing as well! I took the picture on a picnic table at the splash park we went to on Saturday. Jacob kept eating so many of them I figured I had to take a picture quickly.
Stay tuned for tomorrow, when I post about Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream. The custard has been cooling in the fridge tonight so I'll churn it on Tuesday morning and likely have some with breakfast. I never had ice cream on waffles until it was offered at my in-laws' home for breakfast, and now I've enjoyed it several times with Jeff's family. Delish! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment