
The subject comes from Jacob's reaction to Rebecca's first set of pigtails this morning. She had a hat on for so much of her life that I never even really put bows in her hair so I was glad I finally remembered to get little hair ties at the store last night. If I can be good at this "doing hair" thing, this should be kind of fun as the years go on. The pictures aren't that great, but hopefully you can see her tiny tails. She doesn't have much hair just yet, which might be good: I have a while to learn how to French braid so that gives me something to work up to.
3 comments:
so cute! it's so fun when you can put their hair into pigtails for the first time!! when their hair is still short like that, i like to do the "connecting ponies" down their hair, so that it all stays in, since their hair is so uneven at this point. she looks so cute!!!
Adorable. I love them.
Cutest thing ever! Love little baby pigtails!
Post a Comment