Aug 9, 2010

Giveaway: $25 Kroger Gift Card

Because it's a new week it should be no surprise that Kroger is having another Mega Event in their family of stores from August 8th-21st. These big sales always seem to be going on, but this time there is an added bonus: the things you buy and save money on will help you earn money for the school of your choice!

Stocking up on your favorite General Mills and Kimberly-Clark products during this sale will translate to the following: when you purchase 8 participating items you will receive $4 off your order, and if you register your Kroger shopping card at www.RewardYourSchool.com you can receive 10 box tops for purchasing 4 participating Box Tops items or 25 box tops for purchasing 8 items. The extra box tops will automatically be donated to the school of your choice, so be sure to scan your card when you're checking out!

I received a $25 Kroger gift card and plan to use it this week when I head to the store, probably on Tuesday. Many thanks to General Mills, Kroger, and Kimberly-Clark via My Blog Spark for the info about this sale and for the gift card.

One of you can win a gift card this week! (It will likely not reach you in time to be used with this sale, just so you're aware!) Let's keep Friday the 13th from being unlucky, and leave a comment telling me your favorite participating item included in this sale. Check Kroger.com to find the ad for your area! I'll choose a winner Friday around 1 PM Eastern time!

My items of choice will probably be the Bumble Bee tuna fish and some Quaker Rice Cakes!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

My favorite stuff is the Cereal. We seem to go through it so quickly! :)

Mindy Brown said...

Charmin T.P is a awesome deal!

Shae said...

I would have to agree with Michelle. I like the Cereal. I always stock up at sales like these.

Lisa said...

I love Cheerios. rhisomers@gmail.com

Shalay said...

Definitely the cereal...and tuna...haha. I love food that is cheap and easy!!