Mar 23, 2010

Rebecca turns one!

Rebecca had her birthday on Saturday. We had a great time celebrating her birth, beginning with me waking up at about the same time she was born (5:30) and not being able to go back to sleep. We partied with my parents, who drove to Michigan for the festivities. Jacob loves parties, so he was quite thrilled. I had fun making Rebecca's sheep cake and it tasted pretty good in addition to being cute! Enjoy the pictures (I'll post videos later, they are taking too long to load and I just want to get this up!), and check out Rebecca's new hats and one of her pretty new dresses! Happy Birthday, Rebecca Lea!!

6 comments:

Kari Pierson said...

LOVE the cake! It's adorable! I can't believe how much her little lamb has shrunk. Do you wash it in hot water??? : ) Rebecca is a darling little angel- Give the kids hugs from their Utah cousins.

Tess said...

What a gorgeous dress! I'm sorry the hat isn't quite big enough!!! I'll have to try again! And I haven't told you this yet, but I absolutely love the cake. It's adorable!

Shae said...

cute cake!! rebecca looks so cute in her dress!

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Rebecca! That cake looks fantastic, Stacey! Way to be.

Anonymous said...

I love her pink dress!

Nola said...

You make an amazing cake! I am also amazed at how much alike Jacob and Rebecca's facial expressions are!