To enter the giveaway, be sure to leave a way for me to contact you:
- leave a comment telling me how often you shop at Kroger or the Kroger family store near you
- earn an extra entry for spreading the word about the giveaway somehow (facebook, on your blog, twitter, etc.) and leave a SECOND comment to tell me how you did it
Family members residing in my household (even if mainly only on weekends or in the evening) will not be considered for this prize.
All entries received by midnight Sunday night will be eligible and winner will be announced Monday, March 15th at around 7 or 8 AM EDT. Yes, EDT, I even had to correct myself, but it really is time for the time change.
10 comments:
You'll find me at Kroger at least once a week! I love Kroger!
i probably go twice a month. but i love it every time i do!
We go to Kroger for our weekly shopping (and for any little "run to the store" needs too). We sided with Meijer for a month or so, but we've been back on the Kroger bandwagon for several months :)
Okay, I posted this giveaway as my facebook status (note: I have NEVER done that before.)
I go to Kroger at least once a week, sometimes more often. The employees have started calling me a "regular" and comment when I don't come in!
Ever since we moved to Ohio, we have been shopping at Kroger. We go at least once a week. Since we moved to our house we have a Kroger even closer to us, but we don't like it as much, so we still drive to the same one we used to go to when we lived in an apartment.
I also put it on facebook!
I probably go to Kroger about twice a month; more if they have especially good deals during the month.
Oh boy...my goal was to use store coupons more, but Kroger has great deals without the coupon mess. We love the all good deals and we go so much that all the employees know Austin and I about as good as they know each other :)
Most of the time weekly! We love kroger, because it's so close!
Post a Comment